CompuCom Systems, Inc., a global company headquartered just south of Charlotte, NC, provides IT managed services, infrastructure solutions, consulting and products to Fortune 1000 companies. We are committed to enhancing the end users’ experience in all facets of the word. Our vision is to empower people to achieve the highest levels of performance by making technology work for them — anywhere, anytime, on any device.
Job Description Summary
CompuCom is looking for an experienced Financial Operations, Contracts & Billing Analyst to join our Finance team in Fort Mill SC.
The role is responsible for interpreting moderately complex legal agreements as related to services billed; they are accountable for implementing contract services and pricing within identified system(s), processing billing with accuracy and timeliness while consistently meeting established SLA’s. This candidate should have 3 to 5 years of Billing/Accounts Receivable and/or data mining experience, prior experience in developing and implementing billing processes is preferred. This individual will be able to work independently and collaboratively within their internal and external teams in a professional manner, with strong communication skills. Strong Excel skills and ability to meet and manage month-end close requirements, analyze and improve upon billing trends/practices and ability to adhere to audit controls are required.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Responsible for acting as the subject matter expert for their assigned Clients and Contracts
- Identify and document the billing process workflows for assigned Clients and Contracts.
- Serve as the Primary point of contact for interpreting contract content, identifying the type of services and the appropriate billing systems. Providing set-up and ongoing audits to ensure accurate billing.
- Responsible for assuring that the commission and general ledger information is assigned appropriately so the P&L and accounting information is reported on time and accurately.
- Responsible for ensuring that the monthly revenue is billed in the respective month and/or accrued to reflect the current account’s revenue by partnering with the Finance team, analyzing the trending reporting to ensure that billing is processed in a timely manner.
- Responsible for collaborating with Field Personnel, Account teams and Clients to properly manage the account and provide reporting when requested.
- Responsible for working with the Accounts Receivable Department to assist in due diligence and root cause research and remediation actions.
- Responsible for the provision of requested supporting documents for the Audit requests, SOX, Contract and Legal compliance.
- Assist with enhancement testing and system support
- Ability to extract and analyze data from billing and reporting systems by utilizing Excel or similar worksheet system, including the use of pivot tables and VLOOKUP’s
- Resolve issues and errors through root cause analysis and providing remediation solutions
- Requires a Bachelor’s degree and 3-5 years of related experience or equivalent combination of experience and education
- Experience with Oracle ERP or other enterprise level financial and/or billing software systems
- Strong computer skills, including strong knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Professional communication, problem solving, organizational, and analytical skills are also required.
Help us grow our legacy. We’re transforming the way all businesses get IT services. Our client’s tech problems are no longer theirs, the ownership lies with us.
We innovate everything. We connect everyone. And we do it in style with unique personalities who aren’t afraid to change the way the world works, lives, plays and learns.
Join CompuCom. Grow with CompuCom. Build the CompuCom legacy!