CompuCom Systems, Inc. provides end-to-end managed services, technology and consulting to enable the digital workplace for enterprise, midsize and small businesses. Celebrating its 30th year, CompuCom delights with individual experiences, drives workplace collaboration and productivity, and delivers operational performance and efficiency.
CompuCom enables our clients to focus on what matters most – their customers and their businesses. To do so, we employ a customer-centric, hard-working, and talented group of people. Join the team today by applying to the following Project Manager - Transformation Manager role:
The Project Manager - Transformation Manager is responsible for ensuring the customer needs are satisfied by providing specific deliverables. Provides a positive, fulfilling, and satisfactory level of customer support while ensuring that all aspects of agreed service are adhered to, maintained and improved upon. The major emphasis is on coordination of tasks. The job may include responsibility for technical development. This position serves as a single point of contact and acts in a liaison capacity to facilitate problem resolution.
• The Senior Manager Level in the Project Management team creates project plans, estimates and requests resources and provides all project management functions.
• Responsible for the identification and oversight of transitions and custom projects.
• Directs, coordinates and exercises functional authority for control, integration and completion of projects. Prepares status reports, assures time line compliance, assesses risks and recommends solutions.
• Provides direction to project team members and appropriate communications to customers.
• Manage employees by establishing annual performance goals, allocating resources, coaching and providing career assessment, mentoring and training needs assessment.
• Responsible for the principal leadership of the team in terms of work assignment, timely completion of work, and utilization of team members to accomplish customer expectations.
• Manages staff in all areas of administration including time, budgeting, and recruiting and performance management.
• The Senior Manager should have an understanding of account operations, P&L management, budget management, and program management methodologies.
• Engage with corporate functions, personnel, and initiatives to ensure project compliance and employee engagement
• Building relationships with current clients and ensuring utilization of and satisfaction with the service
Requires 6-10 years of related work experience, or Bachelor’s degree, or technical training, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Experience desired in various types of projects.
Project Management education and certification desired.
Join the Leader In the Delivery of Technology Solutions
CompuCom has a clear vision and roadmap for the future of technology, and how it can help businesses achieve their goals.