CompuCom Systems, a leading IT service company and subsidiary of Office Depot, is seeking a Sr. Financial Analyst that uses professional concepts in accordance with company objectives to solve complex problems in creative and effective ways. This finance role partners with the Service Delivery teams to drive performance through analysis of situations or data, exercising judgment within broadly defined practices and policies, and using business acumen, techniques and evaluation criteria to obtain results. This role converts business plans into financial forecast, develops and maintains financial and performance reporting, and provides proactive insights and recommendations to optimize business performance.
What You’ll Do
- Maintain service delivery financial workbooks to track sources of cost, operational drivers, direct labor and third party cost providing meaningful analytics which assist in business improvement and cost reductions
- Guide the Service Delivery teams through budgeting and forecasting processes.
- Act as a liaison between finance teams and the Service Delivery teams, working across finance teams to understand and mitigate items that may be impacting delivery cost.
- Monitor monthly financial close related activities to ensure accuracy and timely reporting of delivery cost.
- Develop and prepare service delivery financial dashboards to include operating drivers and metrics.
- Provide unbiased financial analyses based on performance data and metrics and prepares and presents reports of findings and recommendations to management.
- Provide analysis on business development and monitor business performance by service delivery team. Develops, interprets and implements financial concepts for financial planning and control.
- Provide root cause analysis uncovering core issues using data, then assisting the service delivery area to improve productivity measurements.
- Ability to build financial processes and metrics by working with service leaders and other finance functions.
Who You Are
- Requires a Bachelor’s degree and 5-7 years of related experience, or equivalent combination of experience and education.
- Good problem solving, organizational, and analytical skills are also required.
- Advanced MS Office skills, especially Excel.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, and ability to follow through to resolve issues.
- Relevant experience in positions that require analysis, reporting financial results, forecasting, budgeting, variance analysis and data interpretation of business impact and results.
- Experience with Oracle, Hyperion, and Micro-strategy or other BI tool.
- Proficiency in use of mathematical, statistical, and analytical tools to model and analyze large quantities of data from business to understand problems and define solutions
Help us grow our legacy. We’re transforming the way all businesses get IT services. Our client’s tech problems are no longer theirs, the ownership lies with us.
We innovate everything. We connect everyone. And we do it in style with unique personalities who aren’t afraid to change the way the world works, lives, plays and learns.
Join CompuCom. Grow with CompuCom. Build the CompuCom legacy!