Principal Duties & Responsibilities:
- A strong computer professional who is able to prioritize workload and maintain a positive relationship with various personalities
- Ability to converse and communicate appropriately with all levels of the organization.
- Ability to maintain professional behavior
- Strong customer service skills including written and verbal communications
- Diagnosing and resolving PC technical issues
- Records, tracks, escalates and updates events through established systems
- Candidate must be detail oriented and self-motivating (a strong work ethic)
- Travel between central warehouse and remote offices within a 30 mile radius is required
- Install, test, troubleshoot, and maintain hardware and software products
- Interfaces with other technicians, operations, and customers and makes decisions on operating procedures, analytical approaches, and configuration options
- Follows established process and procedures to plan, install, test, and implement computer system hardware or software technologies
- Provide “smart hands” support for infrastructure devises, servers, and conference rooms AV equipment.
- Assist user with data backup and restoration
- Provide technical guidance and one-on-one training to end-users, both on a scheduled basis, and “as needed”