Bilingual Spanish/English IT Help Desk Support
CompuCom is now a part of the Office Depot family of companies. Come join a growing global company that has a laid-back culture, values your skills, focuses on growing your career, and promotes work-life balance. Competitive pay and full benefits including 401k with matching that all start on your first day. We would love to have you on the CompuCom team in our office off Linn Station Road in Louisville,KY. This opening is for Monday-Friday 11:00am-7:30pm with some flexibility on start/end times.
Our IT Service Desk Call Center Support Agents spend their day on the phone coordinating, diagnosing, and troubleshooting incoming employee calls for a wide variety of clients and industries. They are the first point of contact for all technical support service requests. These are requests for support for technical/IT issues involving desktop and laptop application software or network services from local personnel or from employees using remote network access.
- Diagnose and troubleshoots end user desktop application issues and provides appropriate solution
- Provides timely resolution of problems or escalation on behalf of the customer and ensures their satisfaction
- Provides case status updates to management and end-users per service level guidelines
- Support and maintain effective relationships with users
- Develops, documents, and implements standard operating procedures and customer service guidelines relating to remote IT support
- Provide support for PCs, laptops, printers, cell phones, and tablets etc.
- Support end users in their use of applications such as Microsoft Office, ERP, CRM, VPN, Citrix, and MDM (mobile device management)
- Performs account management and maintenance for various applications and systems (e.g., creates or modifies user accounts and permissions, and performs password resets).
- Communicates with customers at all levels of technical and non-technical skills sets
- Follow all standard operating procedures (SOP) through the effective use of Knowledge management
- **MUST be fluent in Spanish and English**
- 1-2 years of related work experience preferably in an IT Service Desk/Call Center environment
- **This is an on-site role in Louisville, KY*
- AA degree or technical training preferred or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Experience using ITSM Ticketing tools (e.g. Service Now, Remedy) to manage and track incidents preferred
- Certification in relevant IT products/technologies a plus
- Focus on providing exceptional customer service
- Able to communicate effectively in English both written and verbal with key stakeholders, leadership, partners, team members, other organizations, and customers
- Ability to type while in involved in a conversation, at least 30 WPM
- Sound understanding of customer support, operations, and processes with a desire and enthusiasm to serve customers
- Working knowledge of Windows operating systems, networks, databases and network security concepts and tools is required
- Working knowledge of the Microsoft Office application suite including MS Outlook
- Active Directory, and Exchange experience preferred
- Solid analytical/cognitive skills to troubleshoot complex and technical problems
- Ability to coordinate and prioritize multiple tasks simultaneously while maintaining attention to detail and quality
- Demonstrated capability to achieve results under pressure in a fast paced client driven environment