The Automation and Tools Senior Manager is responsible for using business process techniques to assess, evaluate and drive delivery of automation, tools solutions and integration across various platforms. The Automation and Tools Senior Manager assist in the development of strategic and tactical roadmaps and plans and leads a team of engineers that deliver advanced automation and tools capabilities while providing 24x7 365 support. Serves as a leading contributor and is recognized as the highest level technical subject matter expert.
Extensive experience analyzing, installing, and maintaining platform automation, monitoring and other tools across multiple technical disciplines.
Prior automation and tools management experience preferred. Project management experience preferred.
Strong communication and executive level presentation skills.
Extensive background leading complex automation and tools integration.
Advanced Knowledge and/or Experience With: EMC SMARTs, M&R, NetIQ, ServiceNow, RIM/Clarify, Ansible, Dynatrace, SIEM, SPOG, F5, SolarWinds, AWS, Google Cloud, Cisco, AppDynamic, SQL, Oracle
Years of Experience: 5-10 years
Level of Formal Education: Bachelor’s degree, technical training, or equivalent combination of education and experience desired.
1. Solid and verifiable analytical and problem-solving capabilities.
2. Excellent decision-making skills.
3. Extensive background and experience in managing and deploying automation across complex global environments.
4. Extensive first-hand scripting capabilities.
5. Strong forecasting, resource demand and financial management skills.
6. Experience managing remote technical teams/resources.