Overall Job Summary:
The Service Delivery Manager is the internal SPOC (Single Point of Contact) for all client on-site services provided and to build and maintain a positive relationship with the client. Ensures operations run as planned by answering questions, increasing productivity in existing processes, systems training, and problem resolution. Assures timeline compliance.
Key Roles & Responsibilities:
- Service Level Agreement (SLA) achievement through onsite, Remote Services, and Shared Services
- Operational governance – daily& weekly
- Volumes to revenue forecasting for existing clients:
- Starts with delivery provides Program Management actual volumes and how they see forecasting trends based on prior volumes, seasonality, etc.
- Program Management inserts any info gathered from the client like new app releases, end-user adds/takeouts, etc. Program Management feeds this back to Delivery.
- Revenue forecasting starts with Program Management. Program Management forecasts revenue based on volume data and provides Delivery the information.
- Develops implementation/delivery plans.
- Assists in budget development for assigned area of service delivery and continual monitoring for financial compliance.
- Manage a team of direct reports, along with matrix relationships specific to role. Gives input to senior management on performance of assigned staff.
- Provides leadership to associates and manages any personnel or discipline issues that may arise.
- Controls hiring and terminations as needed. Reviews and approves all personnel administrative duties, such as weekly time keeping, vacation scheduling, performance evaluations, annual reviews, etc.
- Provides training, coaching, and counseling to subordinates for continuous improvement.
Qualifications and Skills:
- Degree preferred or equivalent technical capabilities/certifications in IT
- 3-7 years of comparable experience
- Good problem solving, organizational, and analytical skills are also required, with the leadership ability to gain buy in or acceptance in regards to change
- Adaptability to a changing environment and ability to flex communication style as appropriate
- Attention to detail, with a focus on interpreting results from data available
- Ability to identify and guard confidential information
- Problem solving capabilities, which includes using several methods to help diagnose the opportunity with general focus on operational efficiency
- Demonstrated ability to read, interpret and apply (policies and legal instructions, or technical documents) in English, and other languages as deemed appropriate for select roles
- Ability communicate difficult information in a neutral and professional manner
- Style that allows one to remain calm in emotionally-charged situations, while managing simultaneous and conflicting priorities in an effective manner
- Keenly aware of deadlines and with skills necessary to pivot priorities to remain on track
- Experience to identify and protect confidential information
- Contract specific service level agreements (SLA’s)
- Client satisfaction targets, specific to contracts terms, and reviewed with the program manages on a consistent basis.