Account Executive-Digital Building Sales & Digital Workspace
CompuCom has an exciting opportunity for an Account Executive for digital building sales and the digital workspace team. The ideal candidate will be a hunter who thrives on taking ownership of his/her success. A strong team player who can lead a team in the overall strategy and client pursuits. A consultative seller with a passion for networking and relationship building with a proven success history at securing new logos.
- Communication skills: Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Analytical ability: able to analyze market data and customer business needs and then translate those requirements into an integrated technology solution that will support the customer’s mission
- Technical knowledge: Has expertise in the communications and information technology world with a solid understanding of networks and solutions that integrate multiple technology platforms to drive business needs
- Consultative sales skills: Has direct sales experience; understands complex and conceptual sales strategies; knows how to uncover customer’s business needs, match those needs to our portfolio of solutions and present the solutions to both technical and business buyers enabling them to make informed buying decision
- Financial skills: Experience with creating and delivering solution sets that drive customers’ ROI and the ability to quantify TCO
- Organizational agility: Knows how to work horizontally and vertically within external organizations to achieve desired results
- People development: People-oriented; experienced in coaching people to deliver results on time and within budget
- Industry knowledge: possesses the ability to assess/evaluate market potentials, identify key market segments where integrated technology solutions will support CompuCom growth strategies. Calling on C-Level owners, General Contractors, Design firms with a Consultative Selling process in Digital Building, Services and/or Consulting
- Program Management: understands the processes required to develop and take the Digital Building solution to market for assigned vertical market (s) and sales leaders to successfully coordinate with the internal teams to ensure the success of the CompuCom strategy
- Bachelor's Degree in Information Systems/Technology, Engineering, or equivalent experience. MBA desirable
- Minimum of ten years of experience in Building Systems, Information Technologies, Solutions Integration, Networks/Communications, Software, Services and/or Consulting
- Ability to travel (50%)
We have an open-door policy, executives and senior management welcome new ideas and feedback. Our culture is relaxed, open, and welcoming with a strong sense of camaraderie and our associates are dedicated to supporting each other to achieve goals and offering the best to our clients.
CompuCom Systems provides IT managed services, infrastructure solutions, consulting and products to Fortune 1000 companies committed to enhancing their end users’ experience. CompuCom has over 2 decades of Honors for Leadership in IT Managed Services. Our commitment to constantly reimagining the end-user experience sets us apart. Our associates are our brand. They’re central to our expertise, our operational excellence and our ability to deliver on our commitments.