Compucom is Hiring! Seeking an Experienced Distribution Center Cabling Project Manager in the Minneapolis area!
A project manager is responsible for managing a project’s schedule, quality, and budget to ensure that we provide our clients with a quality project on time while staying within our proscribed budget. As such, a project manager is expected to provide weekly budget updates, identify and manage project change requests, manage and ensure the schedule is followed, provide client reports and provide QC for all project deliverables before they go to the client.
Related work experience and Bachelor’s degree, technical training, or equivalent combination of education and experience. See examples below:
• Bachelors degree and 2 years PM experience OR
• PMP and 2 years PM experience OR
• 5 years project management experience.
• Experience Running infrastructure cabling projects, Specifically focused on Distribution Centers
• Managing Cabling Subcontractors
• Ability to read blueprints
• Knowledge of PMI Project management standards
• Fiscally financial for projects
• 70% Travel
• Good Communication skills written and verbal