CompuCom is now a part of the Office Depot family of companies. Come join a growing global company that has a laid-back culture, values your skills, focuses on growing your career, and promotes work-life balance. Competitive pay and full benefits including 401k with matching that all start on your first day. We would love to have you on the CompuCom team in our office off Linn Station Road in Louisville, KY.
A part of our Cloud Technology Services(CTS) Team, IT Service Support Agents make outbound phone calls to our SMB(Small to Medium-sized Business) end customers to obtain network information needed for firewall configurations. They are a point of contact for all service requests needing assistance and guidance for obtaining technical information and coordinating a test and turn up of the firewall.
● Makes outbound calls to customers to obtain needed technical information about their environment.
● Receives inbound calls from customers responding to prior calls and/or emails
● Respond appropriately to emails from customers or our partners
● Maintain communication with Sales Reps to provide solutions to the customer
● Provides timely resolution of problems or escalation on behalf of the customer and ensures their satisfaction
● Provides case status updates to management, our partner, and/or customers
● Support and maintain effective relationships with customers and peers
● Communicates with customers at all levels of technical and non-technical skills sets
● Follow all standard operating procedures (SOP) through the effective use of process management and documentation
● Coordinates a Test and Turn Up of firewalls, documenting the process
● Responsible for maintaining data and ticket integrity
● Other duties as assigned
● Focus on providing exceptional customer service
● 1-2 years of related work experience preferably in an IT Service Desk/Call Center environment
Nice to Have Qualifications