CompuCom Systems, Inc., a global company headquartered just south of Charlotte, NC, in a new state of the art facility in Fort Mill SC. CompuCom provides IT managed services, infrastructure solutions, consulting and products to Fortune 1000 companies. We are committed to enhancing the end users’ experience in all facets of the word. Our vision is to empower people to achieve the highest levels of performance by making technology work for them — anywhere, anytime, on any device.
What You’ll Do
Reporting to the VP, Product Management, the Sr. Product Manager is responsible for defining and delivering products & services that provide compelling values & experiences focused on end-to-end stories around IT managed services and Digital Solutions . CompuCom Products are designed to empower people to achieve the highest levels of performance by making technology work for them — anywhere, anytime, on any device. Our mission is to elevate the technology experience through dynamic, proactive and seamless support that energizes people’s business and personal lives.
We understand that technology is an enabler for people to get things done. Technology can drive collaboration, innovation and competitive differentiation. To let you achieve more than you thought possible.
This role requires an individual with strong leadership, partnering and analytical skills who can create a shared vision and plan; help define and build products from existing ideas, customer’s needs, technology trends using our existing solutions as well as open source technologies; keep up with the emerging technology landscape; develop new ideas and product requirements based on customer’s needs, market drivers, partners feedbacks and company’s vision/strategy.
- Work with internal team(s) and business leaders to define product strategy and roadmap for assigned products/services that is customer-focused, differentiated, and compelling, LOB profitability goals and resource optimization.
- Drive product planning through research, customer feedback, competitive analysis and market requirements to investigate and validate customer needs and market fit.
- Ability to effectively translate customer's painpoints, feedback, market drivers .etc to product strategy & product requirements.
- Communicate product positioning (value proposition, key messages, competitive positioning, etc.)
- Partner with Product Marketing and Corporate Marketing to drive Go-To-Market strategy to ensure successful product launches.
- Work with cross-functional teams to plan/develop/deliver successful products to market.
- Define, measure and report out on product's KPI's.
- Establish customer feedback loop to bring valuable insights back to product team.
- Work with product marketing team to create necessary sales tools including collateral, presentations, and web content to enable the products and services to be successful in the market
- Work closely with the development/technical team and service organizations to ensure successful delivery of products and services capabilities that meet customer requirements
- Serve as product evangelist with customers, partners at industry events
- Manage relationships with technology partners to address unique market needs and accelerate product success.
- Responsible for driving products from concept to customer delivery and beyond.
- Responsible for setting the direction for the end-to-end user experience.
- Manage prioritization and trade-offs among customer experience, performance, and operational support load.
- Proactively identify and resolve strategic issues that may impair the team’s ability to meet strategic, financial, and technical goals.
- Create buy-in for the product vision both internally and with key external partners.
- Develop and present recommendations and analyses to the executive management.
- Work closely with the delivery teams and engineering, to ensure a successful product definition and launch.
- Able to analyze complex, multi-variable tradeoffs to make business case recommendations.
Who You Are
- Strong track record of creating products / services that deliver compelling values and customer’s experiences.
- 8+ years of product management experience in technical field, software, hardware, IT, application middleware, distributed systems, or other distributed application domains.
- Good business acumen to drive business case development, market/customer research, market sizing, revenue projection for products owned.
- 5+ years of B2B experience within the enterprise software/IT space.
- Successful track record of hands on product management across conception, launch, and sunset.
- Demonstrated ability to work with partners and complementary solutions providers.
- BA/BS required, Engineering, Computer Science or related technical degree preferred
- MBA desirable
- Strong analytical and synthesis skills, high intellectual power
- Experience in working in an Agile and fast-paced environment.
- Excellent listening, oral and written communication/presentation skills with strong ability to influence people at all levels and in various functions.
- Experienced with interacting with customers, driving Voice-of-Customers (VOC) gathering.
- Up to date with technology trends and potential influence on CompuCom’s products & solutions.
- Willing to travel 20%-30%.
Help us grow our legacy. We’re transforming the way all businesses get IT services. Our client’s tech problems are no longer theirs, the ownership lies with us. We innovate everything. We connect everyone. And we do it in style with unique personalities who aren’t afraid to change the way the world works, lives, plays and learns.
Join CompuCom. Grow with CompuCom. Build the CompuCom legacy!