- Provides support to customers on the integration of systems in a senior consultant capacity.
- Defines the scope of system integration by understanding the customer’s issues and conceiving deliverables.
- Participates and leads development in both business and technology strategies by utilizing knowledge of industry trends and key issues.
- Regularly interacts with executives.
- Provides primary leadership in the initiation and management of integrated business and technical solutions for the most complex business problems.
- Exercises judgment within broadly defined practices and policies in selecting methods, techniques and evaluation criteria for obtaining results.
- Requires 6-10 years of related work experience and Bachelor’s/Master’s degree, technical training, or equivalent combination of education and experience. Experience desired in business analysis, consulting, organizational design, process re-engineering, or technology.
- CCNA is a plus.
Join the Leader In the Delivery of Technology Solutions
CompuCom has a clear vision and roadmap for the future of technology, and how it can help businesses achieve their goals.
- 2018 Leader, Gartner Magic Quadrant, Managed Workplace Services, North America.
- Recognized 15 straight years by Gartner.
- We manage millions of devices and IoT nodes, including 6.4 million devices, 2.4 million network devices, 449,000+ servers and 1 million+ mobile devices.
- We support 5.15 million users in North America and more than 8 million Service Desk contacts.
Learn more about CompuCom and how our comprehensive solutions and services benefit six of the top ten Fortune 500 businesses, seven of the top ten retail businesses, and six of the top ten financial services firms in North America. Visit us online at CompuCom.com.