- 5+ years of experience architecting and presenting complex and advanced technology solutions for medium business to large enterprise
- Strong experience selling multiple facets of pre-sales Engineering: Enterprise Networking, Collaboration, Internet of Things (IoT), Data Center, Wireless, Security, Application Performance Management (APM), Software Defined Networking (SDN), and Multi-Cloud
- Experience in developing services requirements and scopes-of-work for medium business to large enterprise projects
- Motivated and self-directed technical professional that can operate within guidelines assigned
- Exceptional communication, presentation, and persuasion skills and a positive professional attitude
- Willingness and ability to travel for client meetings, OEM conferences, and trainings
- Experience with either a Cisco Gold Partner, reseller, or systems integrator is strongly preferred
- CCIE is preferred (not required)
- Experience with Cisco pre-sales activities is required
- Experience with HPE, Aruba, DellEMC, AppDynamics, Lenovo DCG, and equivalent market competitors is highly desirable
High-Level Summary of Enterprise Hardware Solution Architect – Skills
- Leadership Skills
- Reacts to difficult situations with maturity and emotional intelligence
- Follows through on all commitments made and when/if appropriate, takes independent action to ensure results
- Establishes standards that ensure individual responsibility for actions taken and results desired
- Possesses the following skills; high level of integrity, highly dependable, self-starter, positive attitude, good organization, and good time management
- Clearly communicates verbally and in writing
- Presents information, instructions and ideas clearly and effectively
- Makes presentations that are organized, informative, concise and appropriate for the audience
- Keeps appropriate people aware of plans, decisions, changes, and other relevant information
- Demonstrates knowledge of commitments (direct and implied and able to clearly articulate scope of services)
- Communicates any issues related to the scope of services to CompuCom management and follows them through to a positive resolution
- Develops strong business relationships within the organization and with partners in his/her territory
Business and Technology Acumen
- Understand the CompuCom sales model for hardware and services
- Understand the CompuCom Go-to-Market strategy for the OEMs supported
- Understand industry and competitive trends impacting the client
Join the Leader In the Delivery of Technology Solutions
CompuCom has a clear vision and roadmap for the future of technology, and how it can help businesses achieve their goals.
- 2018 Leader, Gartner Magic Quadrant, Managed Workplace Services, North America.
- Recognized 15 straight years by Gartner.
- We manage millions of devices and IoT nodes, including 6.4 million devices, 2.4 million network devices, 449,000+ servers and 1 million+ mobile devices.
- We support 5.15 million users in North America and more than 8 million Service Desk contacts.
Learn more about CompuCom and how our comprehensive solutions and services benefit six of the top ten Fortune 500 businesses, seven of the top ten retail businesses, and six of the top ten financial services firms in North America. Visit us online at CompuCom.com.
#CB #LI #1