CompuCom Systems, Inc. provides end-to-end managed services, technology and consulting to enable the digital workplace for enterprise, midsize and small businesses. Celebrating its 30th year, CompuCom delights with individual experiences, drives workplace collaboration and productivity, and delivers operational performance and efficiency.
CompuCom enables our clients to focus on what matters most – their customers and their businesses. To do so, we employ a customer-centric, hard-working, and talented group of people. Join the team today by applying to the following role:
The SDE will work with a team of Business Unit Leadership resources with skill sets ranging from administrative to senior technical experts. This resource will act as single POC for one or multiple clients; managing day to day relationships, providing insight into CompuCom offerings, new technology opportunities, communicate regularly with C Level executives, participate in all client meetings and be available on a 24/7 basis. Exercise judgment within generally defined practices and policies in selecting methods and techniques for obtaining solutions. Also provides leadership, ensuring that assigned team members meet or exceed goals.
Who You Are
- Functions as the primary point of contact to the customer for all contracted services being delivered.
- Facilitates communication between the customer and responsible business unit(s) for operational activities and requests.
- Manages escalations from the customer to the responsible BU(s) and owns the escalation to closure.
- Ensures contractual obligations are being met by the responsible BU(s) and works closely with the BU Manager to ensure issues resolved quickly.
- Escalates to internal management in a timely manner any issues which cannot be resolved within an acceptable timeframe or within contractual obligations.
- Host weekly operations meetings with the BU leaders to discuss operation status and concerns.
- Work with the BU leaders to identify, develop, implement, and track service improvement initiatives.
- Work with the delivery organization as a primary point of contact for client requirements and expectations with regard to operations.
- Review operational metrics with BU leaders to ensure service delivery excellence.
- Prepares MBR/QBR deck based on metrics/reports provided by the BU.
- Strong Service Desk background.
- ServiceNow management / Reporting in ServiceNow.
- Managing a Service Desk.
- Familiar with Service Desk and Desktop Support, Endpoint User Management – EPM (installation & configuration) & Asset Management
- P/L (Profit & Loss) management
- Working closely with Sales Account Management.
- Escalations from Desktop Support and/or Call Centers
- Overseeing or Assigning a PM to oversee all Projects at Customer Site
Collect and consolidate forecast and P&L metrics from the BU for review with the Account Manager
Join the Leader In the Delivery of Technology Solutions
CompuCom has a clear vision and roadmap for the future of technology, and how it can help businesses achieve their goals.
- 2018 Leader, Gartner Magic Quadrant, Managed Workplace Services, North America.
- Recognized 15 straight years by Gartner.
- We manage millions of devices and IoT nodes, including 6.4 million devices, 2.4 million network devices, 449,000+ servers and 1 million+ mobile devices.
- We support 5.15 million users in North America and more than 8 million Service Desk contacts.
Learn more about CompuCom and how our comprehensive solutions and services benefit six of the top ten Fortune 500 businesses, seven of the top ten retail businesses, and six of the top ten financial services firms in North America. Visit us online at CompuCom.com.