- Five to eight years of experience in system administration of mission-critical 24/7 redundant Microsoft systems
- Over two years of experience as Architect Team Lead
- Three to five years of experience in the following:
- Microsoft core service migration assessment, design and implementation
- Consultancy, vendor, or large enterprise
- Enterprise scale Office 365 planning, design and migration (Exchange Online, Office Productivity, OneDrive, SharePoint Online, etc.)
- Cloud readiness, planning and implementation of Azure solutions (Active Directory, PaaS, IaaS, Mobile Device Management, etc.) and Microsoft Identity Manager (MIM)
- Clustered Microsoft Exchange architecture, design/migration and troubleshooting
- High-availability architecture design (clusters, SAN, failover systems, disaster recovery sites, data replication)
- Knowledge of Microsoft security (patch management)
- Significant experience within a large scale Windows Enterprise
- Extensive knowledge of MS Active Directory including, setting domain policies, Group Policy, site definition, replication, trusts, ADFS and other aspects
- Strong DNS Services, DHCP Services, WINS, ISA, IIS Server, Cluster Server
- Experience with server virtualization: Hyper-V, VMware, Citrix a plus
- Familiarity with net backup solutions (e.g. NetBackup, Backup Exec, SAN Technology)
- Superior customer facing and technical skills
- Experience working directly with vendors
- Project management experience
- Ability to assess client’s environment prior to migration
- Ability to develop project plans
- Ability to document migration plan
- Ability to develop deployment and test plans
- Capability to assume the role of team leader within a process and project-oriented organization
- Methodical approach to problem solving and resolution
- Self-driven and resourceful to achieve goals independently as well as work well in groups
- Flexibility to adjust to changing requirements, schedules and priorities
- Ability to socialize ideas, make recommendations and gather team consensus to move forward
- Ability to effectively communicate both orally and in writing to technical and non-technical audiences at all levels in an organization
- Ability to develop procedural documentation
- Ability to develop and conduct effective presentations
- Ability to effectively demonstrate products and solutions
- Ability to write customer proposals
- MCITP, MCSE
- CCNA and/or VCP is a plus
- Bachelor’s degree, technical degree, or equivalent experience
- Additional certifications in operating systems, databases and programming languages a plus
- Legally able to work in the US
- Possess means of transportation
- Able to travel throughout North America at least 50%
Join the Leader In the Delivery of Technology Solutions
CompuCom has a clear vision and roadmap for the future of technology, and how it can help businesses achieve their goals.
- 2018 Leader, Gartner Magic Quadrant, Managed Workplace Services, North America.
- Recognized 15 straight years by Gartner.
- We manage millions of devices and IoT nodes, including 6.4 million devices, 2.4 million network devices, 449,000+ servers and 1 million+ mobile devices.
- We support 5.15 million users in North America and more than 8 million Service Desk contacts.
Learn more about CompuCom and how our comprehensive solutions and services benefit six of the top ten Fortune 500 businesses, seven of the top ten retail businesses, and six of the top ten financial services firms in North America. Visit us online at CompuCom.com.