CompuCom Systems, Inc., a global company headquartered just south of Charlotte, NC, provides IT managed services, infrastructure solutions, consulting and products to Fortune 1000 companies. We are committed to enhancing the end users’ experience in all facets of the word. Our vision is to empower people to achieve the highest levels of performance by making technology work for them — anywhere, anytime, on any device.
What You’ll Do
CompuCom is looking for an experienced Revenue Analyst to join our Finance team in Fort Mill SC! The Senior Analyst uses finance and accounting professional concepts in accordance with company objectives to solve complex problems in creative and effective ways to analyze data and prepare financial schedules to support company objectives. These finance role partners with the Business Unit to drive analyze performance through analysis of situations using financial and operational data to draw insights and, prepare recommendations exercising judgment within broadly defined practices and policies, and using business acumen, techniques and evaluation criteria to obtain results. This role converts business plans into financial forecast, develops and maintains scorecards, and provides proactive insights and recommendations to optimize business performance.
Duties of the role include, but are not limited to:
- Perform Assist in monthly financial and accounting related activities, including cost allocation and project accounting, accurately and in a timely manner.
- Assist in preparing Profit and Loss statements and account reconciliations.
- Provide financial analyses based on business performance for account activity.
- Guide participate in Business Unit through budgeting and forecasting processes.
- Act as a liaison between Finance and the Business Unit.
- Forecasts and analyzes industry and general economic trends.
- Prepares and presents reports of findings and recommendations to management.
- Develops, maintains, and establishes operational specifications for financial information systems considering information flow, volume, and a document format for data processing equipment.
- Provide analysis of business development and monitor business performance by unit or division. Assist in Developing, interprets and implements financial concepts for financial planning and control.
- The Revenue Analyst responsible for ensuring all will assist in closing procedures are performed with regard to revenue and costs as well as ensuring there are no material errors within the closing process for the organization.
- This role will assist in developing the financial reporting packages and cost analysis provided to the operational teams and Sr. Management, which are necessary to identify revenue and cost-related issues and develop mitigation strategies to ensure profitability.
Who You Are
- Requires a Bachelor’s degree and 5-7 years of related experience, or equivalent combination of experience and education.
- Good problem solving, organizational, and analytical skills are also required.
- Advanced MS Office skills, especially Excel and MS Access
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, and ability to follow through
- Experience with Oracle, Hyperion, and Micro-strategy or other BI tool.
- Proficiency in use of mathematical, statistical, and analytical tools to model and analyze large quantities of data from business to understand problems and define solutions
Help us grow our legacy. We’re transforming the way all businesses get IT services. Our client’s tech problems are no longer theirs, the ownership lies with us.
We innovate everything. We connect everyone. And we do it in style with unique personalities who aren’t afraid to change the way the world works, lives, plays and learns.
Join CompuCom. Grow with CompuCom. Build the CompuCom legacy!