CompuCom Systems, Inc., a global company headquartered just south of Charlotte, NC, in a new state of the art facility in Fort Mill SC. CompuCom provides IT managed services, infrastructure solutions, consulting and products to Fortune 1000 companies. We are committed to enhancing the end users’ experience in all facets of the word. Our vision is to empower people to achieve the highest levels of performance by making technology work for them — anywhere, anytime, on any device.
What You’ll Do
The Project Manager is responsible for managing multiple projects in varying scope for the Product Management organization. This role requires an individual with strong project management skills, that is well organized and has the ability to manage tight deadlines, complex deliverables, and keep project teams on track and accountable for delivery. Ensures good practices in standard methodologies and processes are used to deliver integrated solutions. Performs in a consultant role to define and develop required project deliverables. Assigns and monitors work of systems analysis and staff, providing technical support and direction.
- Coordinate internal resources across multiple functional teams for the flawless execution of technical projects.
- Ensure all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget
- Develop project plan, timeline, work streams and clearly define deliverables & ownership and track progress.
Who You Are
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business Administration or related field, or equivalent combination of experience and education.
- 6+ years or project management experience
- Strong technical background in software, hardware, IT managed services, mobility, productivity tools etc.
- Computer literate with experience in the Microsoft Office suite (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, Visio) a must and Google Suite a plus
- Assist in managing engineering and product schedules
- Monitor projects on an ongoing basis, evaluate progress and quality, and keep teams and stakeholders on schedule to meet deadlines
- Manage the relationship with cross-functional teams and all stakeholders
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation
- Accountable for delivery against approved project scope, budget, and schedule
Help us grow our legacy. We’re transforming the way all businesses get IT services. Our client’s tech problems are no longer theirs, the ownership lies with us. We innovate everything. We connect everyone. And we do it in style with unique personalities who aren’t afraid to change the way the world works, lives, plays and learns.
Join CompuCom. Grow with CompuCom. Build the CompuCom legacy!