What we are looking for: We are seeking a customer focused Account Manager to support our client(s). The ideal candidate will have prior experience working at an IT Service Provider supporting clients in the financial vertical.
What we do: CompuCom’s provides end-to-end managed services, technology and consulting to enable the digital workplace.
What you will do: The Account Manager serves as the Single Point of Management for all client related requirements and deliverables. This includes being responsible for the following:
- Responsible for overall client satisfaction for all services
- Responsible for account planning, and QBRs
- Accountable for optimization of service interdependencies between Business Units (BUs)
- Serves as daily interface between client and Service Delivery
- Ensures (BUs) are in sync with client by providing timely and accurate information regarding contract requirements and changes or other items that are likely to impact volumes.
Contract & Opportunity Management
- Assists with renewals, responses to RFI, RFP and unsolicited bids to client
- Work with Engagement Services to manage RFI/RFP requests
- Works with Solution Manager on pre-sales solution opportunities
- Responsible for supporting sales activities
- Change Management
- Serves as SPOM for client related escalations
- Works with BU Points of Contact to coordinate and manage escalation/issue resolution efforts
- Ensures Sales & Delivery leaders are informed of critical escalation issues via established Governance Process (To be defined).
- P&L Order to revenue management
- Cost management support with BUs
- Provides input into Demand forecasting support to BUs including volume, demand and revenue information for planning purposes
- Ensures adherence to contract, proper billing and revenue assurance
Continual Service Improvement
- Works closely with BUs and others to identify Continual Service Improvement initiatives.
Service Level Management
- Provides real-time oversight of client service level attainment
- Responsible for analyzing reports provided by the BUs for the purpose of measuring performance
- Works closely with BU’s to ensure performance and accuracy of SLAs and key performance metrics
- Performs duties that are clerical in nature (e.g. meeting coordination, T&E support)
- We have an open-door policy, executives and senior management welcome new ideas and feedback.
- Our culture is relaxed, open, and welcoming with a strong sense of camaraderie.
- Our associates are dedicated to supporting each other to achieve goals and offering the best to our clients.
The compensation package includes base salary, bonus opportunity and a generous full benefits package starting day one including health, dental, matching 401k, discount programs and more.
CompuCom Systems, Inc., a wholly owned subsidiary of Office Depot, Inc., provides end-to-end managed services, technology and consulting to enable the digital workplace for enterprise, midsize and small businesses. Celebrating its 30th year, CompuCom offers clients individualized experiences, drives workplace collaboration and productivity, and delivers operational performance and efficiency. For more information, visit www.compucom.com.