CompuCom Systems, Inc., a global company headquartered just south of Charlotte, NC, in a new state of the art facility in Fort Mill SC. CompuCom provides IT managed services, infrastructure solutions, consulting and products to Fortune 1000 companies. We are committed to enhancing the end users’ experience in all facets of the word. Our vision is to empower people to achieve the highest levels of performance by making technology work for them — anywhere, anytime, on any device.
What You’ll Do
We are looking for a strong mid-level graphic designer to join our newly formed in-house creative team. You will interpret our business needs and design solutions for the IT services industry. You’ll work on a variety of deliverables to successfully convey our client’s message, including websites, infographics, digital displays, print collateral, social media, signage, presentations and corporate identity while collaborating with our diverse marketing team.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Cultivate a solid body of creative work that builds on our evolving brand to drives sales
- Think creatively and strategically to develop new design concepts for traditional and digital channels
- Lead projects through completion in the design process with clear and effective communication with business partners
- Perform tactical and production work as well as higher-level strategic design
- Prepare rough drafts and present your ideas
- Work toward final designs with client feedback and gain full approval
- Deliver and archive final files based on project requirements
Who You Are
- Bachelor’s Degree in design/communications
- 5 years proficient design experience with strong online portfolio
- Up to date with industry leading software and technologies (Adobe Creative Cloud, HTML, CSS, Microsoft Office, G Suite
- Working knowledge with HTML5 animation (CC Animate), responsive methodology, UX principles
- Highly organized and able to manage time and multiple projects
- Innate creative versatility, conceptual, visual ability and originality
- Possess a collaborative spirit in a fast-paced environment
- Commitment to learning new technology and a willingness to understand our subject matter
- Ability to interact, communicate and confidently present ideas
- Professionalism regarding time, costs and deadlines
- Familiarity with project management software (Asana, Jira)
Help us grow our legacy. We’re transforming the way all businesses get IT services. Our client’s tech problems are no longer theirs, the ownership lies with us.
We innovate everything. We connect everyone. And we do it in style with unique personalities who aren’t afraid to change the way the world works, lives, plays and learns.
Join CompuCom. Grow with CompuCom. Build the CompuCom legacy!