CompuCom Systems, Inc., a global company headquartered just south of Charlotte, NC, in a new state of the art facility in Fort Mill SC. CompuCom provides IT managed services, infrastructure solutions, consulting and products to Fortune 1000 companies. We are committed to enhancing the end users’ experience in all facets of the word. Our vision is to empower people to achieve the highest levels of performance by making technology work for them — anywhere, anytime, on any device.
What You’ll Do
The Marketing Operations Manager will be part of the CompuCom Corporate Marketing Group and work closely with its sub-teams including: Demand Generation, Creative, Content Marketing and Digital Marketing. They will also interface with Business Development, Product Management/Marketing, Sales Operations and IT.
- Oversee and support the marketing operations team who support analytics, data integrity and list creation.
- Manage all marketing systems in the CRM stack with the ability to identify gaps, make recommendations and implement new systems that will be used to track contacts, distribute engaged leads predictively and report on the entire journey.
- Drive the creation of metrics that report on the effectiveness and attribution of sales and marketing activities business impact.
- Work closely with sales operations to maintain and update the quality of data and the communication between systems.
- Develop recommendations for key areas of optimization in marketing and sales through critical analysis of all systems data.
- Work cross-functionally with sales operations, sales, marketing, business development and product teams to deliver a seamless buyer journey with robust data that is readily available to improve close won ratios.
Who You’ll Work With
The Marketing Operations Manager will be part of the CompuCom Corporate Marketing Group reporting directly to the Sr. Director of Corporate Marketing and will work closely with its sub-teams including: Demand Generation, Creative, Content Marketing and Digital Marketing. They will also interface with Business Development, Product Management/Marketing, Sales Operations and IT.
Who You Are
- Bachelor’s degree and a minimum of 5 years marketing experience, or equivalent combination of experience and education
- Demonstrated experience in Marketing Operations and B2B marketing
- Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously
- Ability and desire to work in a corporate setting
- Champion of Change
- A leader, who instinctively anticipates desirable changes, leads his or her associates in successfully executing changes, and achieves business results
- Strong Analytical Skills
- Ability to analyze marketing and sales data for reporting and to make recommendations.
- Mastery of Microsoft Excels
- Experience managing and administrating different types of marketing technology/systems such as marketing automation (ie. Hubspot/Marketo), CRM (ie.Salesforce), Business Intelligence and Analytics platforms(ie.DOMO, Google Analytics).
- Agile Marketing
- Has established and maintained marketing processes and has understanding of agile methodologies.
- Communication Skills
- Excellent written skills for a variety of content creation including: emails, blogs, news, PR releases, scripts and sales enablement materials
- Strong oral communication skills to conduct meetings and give presentations to internal and external audiences
Help us grow our legacy. We’re transforming the way all businesses get IT services. Our client’s tech problems are no longer theirs, the ownership lies with us. We innovate everything. We connect everyone. And we do it in style with unique personalities who aren’t afraid to change the way the world works, lives, plays and learns.
Join CompuCom. Grow with CompuCom. Build the CompuCom legacy!