CompuCom Systems, Inc., a global company headquartered just south of Charlotte, NC, provides IT managed services, infrastructure solutions, consulting and products to Fortune 1000 companies. We are committed to enhancing the end users’ experience in all facets of the word. Our vision is to empower people to achieve the highest levels of performance by making technology work for them — anywhere, anytime, on any device.
What You’ll Do
The Digital Marketing Technologist will lead the technical design, development, integration, and administration of the core platforms within the MarTech stack that will help drive marketing processes, make data actionable and automate marketing campaigns.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Support complex Marketing Technology stack including not limited to CRM (Salesforce,) marketing automation (Hubspot), visual analytics (Domo), and project management (Asana) tools.
- Help implement the integration of these tools including mapping, implementing and testing.
- Create system workflows to optimize marketing processes including design, execution and validation.
- Collaborate with Digital Marketing Manager and Campaign Managers to support campaign execution.
- Develop custom marketing dashboards and reports within visual analytics tool.
- The Technologist is expected to continually improve his/her knowledge of tools, data, the business, and best practices.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Who You Are
- Bachelor’s degree in business-related field
- 2+ years of experience with marketing technologies or other technologies that requires similar technical and process skills.
- Strong technical skills
- Strong attention to detail a must
- Analytical skills and strategic thinker
- Understanding and prior experience with marketing automation tools such as Hubspot, Marketo, or Pardot.
- Knowledge of Salesforce.com a plus
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to interact with employees of all levels of the organization
- Ability to identify what needs to be done and take action before being asked
Help us grow our legacy. We’re transforming the way all businesses get IT services. Our client’s tech problems are no longer theirs, the ownership lies with us.
We innovate everything. We connect everyone. And we do it in style with unique personalities who aren’t afraid to change the way the world works, lives, plays and learns.
Join CompuCom. Grow with CompuCom. Build the CompuCom legacy!