CompuCom Systems, Inc., a global company headquartered just south of Charlotte, NC, provides IT managed services, infrastructure solutions, consulting and products to Fortune 1000 companies. We are committed to enhancing the end users’ experience in all facets of the word. Our vision is to empower people to achieve the highest levels of performance by making technology work for them — anywhere, anytime, on any device.
CompuCom provides leading technology solutions for the Digital Workplace and we need a Content Marketing Director, reporting directly to the Senior Director of Corporate Marketing, to build and execute a content strategy that delivers on our mission and business goals. You will partner closely with leaders across the organization in the development of marketing assets that appear in paid, owned, and earned media. The content you create will drive substantial growth in both paid and organic traffic. Overall, you need to be able to tell our great CompuCom story and how we can help solve real business issues for our clients. The candidate should be a great writer, very organized, strategic, results-driven, fast and efficient and have a track record of doing a lot with limited resources.
What you will do:
- Lead the newly created Content Marketing team of content producers.
- Drive our approach to brand journalism.
- Shape our brand messaging to align with our objectives, strategy, and strengths as a business;
- Be the brand champion, ensuring consistent brand voice across all channels while managing the balance of effectiveness and impact;
- Develop content that gets noticed, shared, and drives results; and
- Juggle multiple projects in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment.
- Develop a content strategy, editorial calendar and engine making great use storytelling to create helpful content that drives leads.
- Produce high quality, multi-channel content to support our strategic direction and revenue objectives, which is consistent with the content strategy;
- Develop a series of thought leadership content that help build our brand, our leadership voice and, ultimately, our traffic;
- Create a regular cadence of content including blog posts, info graphics, videos, webinars or podcasts as determined in the content strategy and editorial calendar;
- Build a clear process for managing and executing the content strategy, including: developing a pipeline of prioritized content, formalizing a publishing workflow, and creation including
- You are an outstanding writer and editor with a keen design eye
Leadership & Collaboration
- Provide leadership, development and support to your team.
- Partner closely with the Marketing team and other leaders in developing and executing on the content strategy and plans;.
What you will bring
- You have a Bachelor’s degree and 8+ years experience as a writer including 4+ years leading content producers and writers, with demonstrated effectiveness in thought leadership, digital and social media;
- You have a strong understanding of technology services and the IT industry– particularly in the B2B space.
- You operate effectively at both a strategic and tactical level, developing a content strategy, editorial calendar as well as the components of the calendar. You are both a leader and an individual contributor.
- You are a great storyteller and writer. You understand different media and how they work together.
- You have a talent for developing strong, tight marketing copy -- from email to blogs, infographics to white papers;
- You love generating new ideas that drive demand and bringing them to life across platforms
- You understand that the details matter and you make sure they are right;
- You bring passion and positive energy, and bring that out in others. You thrive in a fast-paced environment and are ready to be decisive
- You are deeply collaborative, both internally and externally.
Help us grow our legacy. We’re transforming the way all businesses get IT services. Our client’s tech problems are no longer theirs, the ownership lies with us.
We innovate everything. We connect everyone. And we do it in style with unique personalities who aren’t afraid to change the way the world works, lives, plays and learns.
Join CompuCom. Grow with CompuCom. Build the CompuCom legacy!