Vice President, IT Infrastructure Cloud and Operation
**Position is based in Charlotte, NC**
The VP, IT Infrastructure and Operations will be responsible for delivering a high quality, reliable infrastructure to CompuCom and its clients. This person will provide leadership and vision to the IT Infrastructure Operations organization. This position will report to the CIO.
Primary Position Responsibilities/Tasks:
Responsible for CompuCom’s Global IT Infrastructure Operations. This leadership position will be responsible for leading the IT Strategy for CompuCom’s Global IT Infrastructure Operations.
This role will be responsible for managing and leading a flexible and adaptable high-performance organization. This includes driving execution of technology initiatives, evaluating current technology systems, and driving the organization’s infrastructure to the future to deliver business value aligned to the strategy. This position will be responsible for our Enterprise DR Strategy and will partner with our Business Stakeholders on our Business Continuity Plan.
- 15+ years of increasingly responsible IT Infrastructure Management experience
- Successful candidate will have experience managing and implementing Cloud architectures in a DevOps/Agile methodology.
- 10+ years of hands-on experience managing or overseeing the management of mid to large-scale information technology projects, including complex cross-functional and cross-organizational projects.
- Sound understanding and appreciation for all major functional areas of IT.
- Track record of attracting and developing a strong and diverse leadership team and IT organization.
- Experience managing and planning a complex multi-million dollar operating budget.
- Experience leading a complex technology staff and external resource management and planning.
- Experience developing and implementing strategic plans.
- Experience recommending new technology and processes that will improve customer service, reduce costs and/or provide a competitive advantage.
- Strong experience designing and architecting High Availability Systems. Experience with designing and administering Redhat Linux, VMWare, Apache, DHCP/DNS, Microsoft Windows Advanced Server, Active Directory, Microsoft Exchange, and SAN/NAS Storage.
- Accountability: Meets established expectations and takes responsibility for achieving results; encourages others to do the same.
- Acts Strategically: Makes decisions and set strategy based on the long-term vision, uses an enterprise-wide perspective to translate strategies into actions, inspires others to embrace and advance the strategy, and creates a clear view of the future state.
- Collaborates: Engages others by gathering multiple views and being open to diverse perspectives, focusing on a shared purpose.
- Leads Positively: Leads by example to cultivate a climate of motivation, positive energy and meaning in work. Selects, recognizes, develops, and empowers diverse talent.