CompuCom Systems, Inc., a global company headquartered just south of Charlotte, NC, provides IT managed services, infrastructure solutions, consulting and products to Fortune 1000 companies. We are committed to enhancing the end users’ experience in all facets of the word. Our vision is to empower people to achieve the highest levels of performance by making technology work for them — anywhere, anytime, on any device.
CompuCom is looking for a Senior Pricing Specialist to join our Finance team! The Pricing Specialists are responsible for working with Solution Directors, Service Delivery, Sales and other corporate departments as required to provide pricing and costing analysis for new business opportunities and historical cost (P&L) and pricing analysis for existing and/or renewing business. Works on problems of diverse scope where analysis of client data and RFP requirements require evaluation of various factors. Exercises judgment within defined processes and guidelines to determine an appropriate approach and apply existing cost models with minimal modification. The Specialist Level has the ability to solve a wide range of difficult problems using professional concepts and company policies and procedures in imaginative and practical ways. Normally works on his/her own for routine work and receives general instructions on new work assignments or projects.
What You'll Do
- Develop cost analysis, pricing, P&Ls, and Cash Flows for CompuCom solutions opportunities in managed services and professional services. Must have ability to work on multiple opportunities concurrently.
- Participate on cross-functional teams with Sales, Solutions Directors, Delivery, and Finance organizations to develop, cost and price service offerings including high visibility opportunities.
- Review Statements of Work to ensure that there is consistency between the SOW and pricing assumptions
- Meet with Service Delivery, Finance and Billing teams to explain prospective P&Ls and help with the implementation phases of a new contract
- Participate with Sales on customer negotiation teams when necessary
- Work with delivery and solution teams to validate inputs to standard costing/pricing tools
- May include working on enhancements of existing Cost Models
Who You Are
- BS/BA degree in Finance, Accounting, Business Administration or equivalent experience.
- Minimum of 5 or more years related experience
- IT services experience (esp. with a national IT Outsource Supplier) a plus
- Strong Excel skills including experience with Microsoft Visual Basic (macros)
- Experience in building financial models including proformas, cash flows and amortization schedules
- Must possess skills to apply financial concepts to accurately build P&Ls and cash flows for each pricing opportunities and clearly describe approach taken in cost analysis.
- Has broad knowledge of company products, services, business functions, policies, and procedures.
- Requires the knowledge and skills to determine appropriate pricing strategies.
- Ability to effectively communicate with Sales, Delivery, and Sales Support personnel on bid opportunities
- Possesses excellent communication and customer service skills needed to develop and maintain positive working relations with Sales, Delivery, and Sales Support personnel
- Excellent time management and prioritization skills and ability to multitask.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment and meet deadlines.
- Experience with third party providers and alliance relationships i.e. Dell, Microsoft, Cisco
- Ability to work with geographically-dispersed teams.
- Travel may be required on an infrequent basis (proposal ‘war room’ session and/or proposal walk-thru sessions with potential customers)