- To maintain a sound knowledge and understanding of current methodologies, technologies, services and tools.
- Ensure adherence to Service Management Processes by the Operations Team.
- Understand and underpin the implementation of IT Service Strategies supporting Customer environments
- Ensure OLA’s and SLA’s and any third party supplier agreements are in alignments with and capable ofdelivering services within contracted time-frames
- Underpin the Operational Level Agreements within the delivery units where specifically needed (i.e. where
- the customer requirements differ from the service level in standard service descriptions).
- Oversee the continued provision of delivery of services by the Operations team to agreed quality
- Manage a team of ~20 technicians working in a Service Center.
- Work to mitigate the impact of service failures and improve quality
- Identify, manage service and continuous improvements
- Act as the functional manager for all service management processes, being the escalation point for process
- owners and giving direction to continuous improvement of all service support and service delivery
- Support the process owners and ensure process functionality and delivery
- Investigate and report all breaches of OLA’s and Service Management Processes and manage the proposal
- and implementation of solutions to prevent future occurrences
- Ensure relevant reporting to support Service level monitoring is in place
- Form strong relationships with the Account team building an understanding of Customer Requirements and business drivers
- ctively participate and manage the service delivery meetings with internal customers and also with IT teams
- Prepare Status reports for Customers by working with differing internal and external teams
- Prepare monthly Availability Management Reports for Customers and Management, highlighting any service exceptions
- Identify current status of Account team expectations and satisfaction levels
- Detailed working knowledge of a very broad range of IT systems - Desktop Support, Field Technicians, andSupply Chain
- Strong knowledge and understanding of Banking and/or Financial regulations helpful
- Analytical and Problem-Solving skills
- Exhibiting professionalism and diplomacy
- Strong interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
- Extensive experience of Customer and supplier relationships, confidence and presence to deal withcustomers and suppliers both internal and customer facing Education
- BS in Computer Science, Information Technology, or related field or equivalent experience preferred
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite – with focus on Excel creating writing formulas and creating pivot tables.
- Experience in a Service Delivery function, including solid experience of dealing with Customers, and internal teams, typically gained over 3-5 years
- ITIL V3 Foundation Certified preferred
- Experience in product staging, service desk, and managed print preferred
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed