CompuCom Systems, Inc., a global company headquartered just south of Charlotte, NC, provides IT managed services, infrastructure solutions, consulting and products to Fortune 1000 companies. We are committed to enhancing the end users’ experience in all facets of the word. Our vision is to empower people to achieve the highest levels of performance by making technology work for them — anywhere, anytime, on any device.
What You’ll Do
To deliver our exceptional services to end users, we need a Service Delivery Manager who oversees a number of key functions within the IT department and who ensures that Service Support and Service Delivery processes are in place to meet business needs. This position is a stakeholder-facing role, and requires that you establish and manage expectations within the business and drive the IT team to achieve those expectations to a high standard. If this sounds like a role you'd enjoy and excel in, please apply to join our team that supports one of our larger financial clients.
You will serve as the internal single-point of contact for all services provided by the Business Unit (BU). As the Subject Matter Expert of all relevant services and tools provided by the BU, you will be expected to build and maintain positive relationships with the Account Team so that all services are optimized!
- As it applies to specific BUs, you will facilitate and maintain access of client or site specific obligations related to process, safety, and other policies as required for BU resources in all geographies
- You will engage in BU services and escalations in accordance with contract and procedures, including conflict resolution, communications coordination, and service improvement processes.
- You will ensure accountability related to best practices and quality initiatives from the Operations Leadership Team
- You will ensure delivery of standardized weekly, monthly & quarterly metrics to the Account Management team and customer, as appropriate
- You will ensure effective capacity planning by the BU
- You will set expectations for the client and Account Executives for all deliverables
- You will communicate any and all issues related to service delivery to the Account Manager and Sales Executive in a timely manner
In short, our Service Delivery Managers take ownership of the delivery of BU services in the most effective way possible! You will act as a liaison with BU departments to identify process improvement opportunities and implement efficiencient solutions!
Who You Are
- 3+ years of experience in a Service Delivery function, including solid experience of interacting with customers and internal teams from a managed services provider organization, with a B.S. in Computer Science, Information Technology, or related field, or equivalent combination of experience & education
- Detailed working knowledge of a very broad range of IT systems - specifically, Deskside Management Services
- Strong knowledge and understanding of IT service provider organizations
- ITIL V3 Foundation Certified preferred
- Experience in product staging, service desk, and managed print is preferred
- A Leader
- You enjoy creating a winning/positive environment -- getting in the trenches with your team and face time with the client is your style
- You possess a high level of business acumen and political astuteness and are proficient in Microsoft Office Suite, specifically Excel (writing formulas and creating pivot tables are up your alley) and PowerPoint
- You know how to lead a team including, hiring, coaching, mentoring, and training team members to be successful and future leaders within an organization
- You aren’t afraid to take responsibility for the service performance of all team members and supporting personnel
- A Process and Knowledge Manager
- You have experience in on-boarding/off-boarding coordination including ordering assets, creating accounts, site access, etc.
- You have an understanding of the industry and competitive trends that impact your client
- The ability to keep the right people informed of projects and opportunities as Regional/Enterprise Sales teams work through the Commercial deal cycle
- Comfortable with generating billing support documentation, purchase order preparation, Payment receipt, travel and expense report approvals, etc.
- You follow through on all commitments made and when/if appropriate, take independent action to ensure results
- You establish standards for self and others that ensure individual responsibility for actions taken and results desired
- You are able to adjust to multiple demands, shifting priorities, ambiguity, and rapid change and enjoy the challenge of meeting incredible deadlines
- A Communicator
- You have a conversational ability regarding technical terms and subjects
- Your presentations are organized, informative, concise and appropriate for audience
- You keep the appropriate people aware of decisions, changes, and other relevant information
Help us grow our legacy. We’re transforming the way all businesses get IT services. Our client’s tech problems are no longer theirs, the ownership lies with us.
We innovate everything. We connect everyone. And we do it in style with unique personalities who aren’t afraid to change the way the world works, lives, plays and learns.
Join CompuCom. Grow with CompuCom. Build the CompuCom legacy!