CompuCom Systems, Inc., a global company headquartered just south of Charlotte, NC, provides IT managed services, infrastructure solutions, consulting and products to Fortune 1000 companies. We are committed to enhancing the end users’ experience in all facets of the word. Our vision is to empower people to achieve the highest levels of performance by making technology work for them — anywhere, anytime, on any device.
What You’ll Do
We are looking for an experienced SEO/SEM professional with a passion for inbound marketing. This person will bring systematic approaches and methodology for inbound marketing via organic and paid search. You will be responsible for managing all SEO activities such as content strategy, link building and keyword strategy to increase rankings on all major search networks and manage all SEM. The right candidate will have a proven ability to identify SEO growth opportunities, develop and implement impactful SEO campaigns, are self-motivated, and have the ability to communicate effectively.
- Manage both on-page and off-page search engine optimization
- Execute tests, collect and analyze data and results, identify trends and insights in order to achieve maximum ROI in paid search campaigns
- Manage campaign expenses, staying on budget, estimating monthly costs and reconciling discrepancies.
- Manage SEM campaigns across several platforms
- Optimize copy and landing pages for search engine marketing
- Perform ongoing keyword research for new services/products, content and sales funnel navigation
- Perform keyword and topic research to understand search demand among relevant target audience Research and analyze competitor websites to assess competitive gaps and recommend actions
- Develop and implement link building strategy
- Work with the development team to ensure SEO best practices are properly implemented on newly developed code
- Work with content and marketing teams to to create high-quality content around important, relevant terms
- Recommend changes to website architecture, content, linking and other factors to improve SEO positions for target keywords
Who You Are
- 3+ years practical, hands-on experience in managing SEO and SEM strategies
- Strong knowledge of SEM platforms such as Google Adwords, bing Ads, Wordstream, Marin, Kenshoo, SEM Rush, etc.
- In-depth experience with SEM tools such as Google Search Console, Moz, Google Analytics
- Familiarity with marketing automation tools such as HubSpot
- Experience with A/B and multivariate experiments
- Knowledge of ranking factors and search engine algorithms
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in SEO and SEM
- BS/MS degree in a quantitative, test-driven field
Help us grow our legacy. We’re transforming the way all businesses get IT services. Our client’s tech problems are no longer theirs, the ownership lies with us.
We innovate everything. We connect everyone. And we do it in style with unique personalities who aren’t afraid to change the way the world works, lives, plays and learns.
Join CompuCom. Grow with CompuCom. Build the CompuCom legacy!