What We Need
In order to deliver our exceptional services, we need dedicated and enthusiastic, hard-working, and customer service oriented technicians-- that’s where you come in! Your role will include unparalleled technical support for our national home improvement retail client, allowing them to experience the best support available within the industry.
What You’ll Do
- Provide exceptional Customer Service
- Travel within a radius of 25 to 100+ miles daily in a specific route
- Understand AC/DC and backup power concepts
- Provide excellent time management and reporting skills
- Be familiar with various operating systems (e.g. - Windows OS, OSX, Linux/Unix)
- Manage triage, troubleshooting and resolution to client scope on IT equipment
- Occasionally works at heights of 20’ to 25’, lift equipment training provided
- Document efforts, issues and resolutions, close cases/tickets daily
- Experience desired in copper and fiber cabling and various terminating connectors
- Insight to POS, PC, Printers, Thin Clients, AP’s, Servers, Network switch equipment
Who You Are
A Little Experienced
- 1 year of IT support work experience
- A+ Certification preferred – or must be obtained within first 3 months of employment
- Relatable and responsible when interacting with all customers, you have the ability to build relationships easily
- Educational approach to solving issues – Help us, help them!
- For many of our customers technology problems can be frustrating but easily solved by educating them, your patience is a virtue!
- Able to transform technical IT solutions lingo into terms everyone understands
- Insatiable desire for knowledge, independence, and success—strive for more than the status quo
- Not intimidated by problems you’ve never seen before – confidence is key!
- Complete all assigned projects and tasks
- Excellent time-management skills
- Communication—Tracking/monitoring issues, providing notes/feedback, etc.
Help us grow our legacy. We’re transforming the way all businesses get IT services. Our client’s tech problems are no longer theirs, the ownership lies with us.
We innovate everything. We connect everyone. And we do it in style with unique personalities who aren’t afraid to change the way the world works, lives, plays and learns.
Join CompuCom. Grow with CompuCom. Build the CompuCom legacy!