CompuCom Systems, Inc., a global company headquartered just south of Charlotte, NC, provides IT managed services, infrastructure solutions, consulting and products to Fortune 1000 companies. We are committed to enhancing the end users’ experience in all facets of the word. Our vision is to empower people to achieve the highest levels of performance by making technology work for them — anywhere, anytime, on any device.
CompuCom is looking for a Sales Compensation Analyst to process, organize, analyze, and simplify sales performance information for commissions. This person will deliver reports and analysis to management and sales team members that provide insight and drive measurable improvements in process and efficiency while supporting business decisions.
What You’ll Do
- Create and maintain tracking tools and processes for Commissions reporting
- Create and maintain templates with macros and complex formulas, lookups, and pivots
- Translate data into meaningful interpretations and recommendations. The metrics and analyses developed will serve as a key input in strategic planning and decision-making.
- Prioritize analysis activities and reporting requirements to drive growth.
- Lead analysis underpinning strategy-setting to drive and scale the business.
- Pull and evaluate data in order to create quantitative models.
- Drive ongoing data cleansing/data improvement tasks
- Partner with Sales to understand information needs and provide effective, scalable solutions.
- Develop and maintain sales reporting of performance metrics and expense trends.
- Partner with Sales management to monitor performance against goals
- Partner with Sales and Finance leadership to establish sales performance standards, annual targets, and reports on appropriate performance measures for the sales force.
Who You Are
- Incentive compensation or sales finance experience
- Proactively communicate status and identify risks
- 5 years of experience with forecasting, modeling, operational reporting and/or financial analysis
- Quantitative modeling and forecasting skills.
- Bachelor's degree in business administration or equivalent practical experience
- Financial acumen & analytical skills
- Extensive experience in developing financial models in Excel including knowledge of scenarios, statistical analysis, and maintenance of macros using VBA.
- Data Mining experience, preferred use of Access, SQL, Hyperion, SalesForce
- Experience creating macros using VBA preferred
- Strategic business partnering
- Detail oriented, problem solver and enjoys working with numbers
- Highly organized with the ability to manage diverse functions, requests, and deliverables
- Positive attitude
- Strong sense of accountability
Help us grow our legacy. We’re transforming the way all businesses get IT services. Our client’s tech problems are no longer theirs, the ownership lies with us.
We innovate everything. We connect everyone. And we do it in style with unique personalities who aren’t afraid to change the way the world works, lives, plays and learns.
Join CompuCom. Grow with CompuCom. Build the CompuCom legacy!