CompuCom is searching for a .NET Developer to join our IT team at the global headquarters location in Charlotte NC!
The role is responsible for designing, coding and modifying .NET websites, web applications, and Windows forms applications. Qualified candidates should know the technology stack from the front-end layout to back-end database calls. Striving to create visually appealing sites and applications that feature user-friendly design and clear navigation, candidates will ensure day-to-day business applications function as expected.
This role will interface with internal business users as the applications you’re maintaining and building support their daily work processes. Along with coding applications you’ll work alongside our internal development team and be one of the “Faces of IT” at our new corporate headquarters.
What You’ll Do
● Regular exposure to business stakeholders and executive management, as well as the authority and scope, to apply your expertise to many interesting technical problems.
● Candidate must have a strong understanding of web UI, cross-browser compatibility, general web concepts, standards, and .NET development.
● The position requires constant communication with colleagues.
● Experience in planning and delivering services used across multiple platforms.
● Functional knowledge or hands on experience with Web Services (REST, SOAP, etc.) is needed to be successful in this position.
● A good understanding of security principles and how they apply to E-Commerce applications.
Who You Are
● Nice to Have: , JQuery, Ajax, JSON, XML, HTML, CSS, CSS3, E-Commerce, Teamwork, Verbal Communication, cross-browser compatibility, Web User Interface Design (UI), Security Principles, Object-Oriented Design, Web Services (REST/SOAP)
● Bachelor's degree in an appropriate are of study (CS, MIS, BCIS, Business)
● Optional: HTML5, Multimedia Content Development, MVC, Responsive Web Design
Help us grow our legacy. We’re transforming the way all businesses get IT services. Our client’s tech problems are no longer theirs, the ownership lies with us.
We innovate everything. We connect everyone. And we do it in style with unique personalities who aren’t afraid to change the way the world works, lives, plays and learns.
Join CompuCom. Grow with CompuCom. Build the CompuCom legacy!