Hardware Business Unit
CompuCom Enterprise Hardware Solution Architect - Roles & Responsibilities
Roles & Responsibilities
The CompuCom Enterprise Hardware Solution Architect is responsible for collaborating with the CompuCom and OEM Sales and Technical teams to develop and present the best possible technology solution which meets or exceeds the client expectations and needs. They will be working in large and complex environments where they will be required to demonstrate and solution cutting edge technology to solve some of our clients most complicated technical and business challenges.
·Develops a strong working relationship with the Account Executive team in his/her assigned territory to assist in developing new accounts and expanding business in existing accounts.
·Works with the Account Executive team in his/her assigned territory to inform them of new products, technologies, and services.
·Develops and maintains a strong relationship as the trusted advisor with client IT staff.
·Works with client IT engineers and managers to architect a solution which meets the current and future requirements as presented by the client and discovered during conversations with the client.
·Uses configuration toolsets and industry best practices to develop a bill-of-materials for the required hardware, software, and services.
· Develops a working relationship with the OEM Account Executives and Engineers to help drive joint opportunities.
· Maintain extensive knowledge of all OEM products and Solutions. Be able to articulate value messaging to sales reps on how total solution will positively impact customer's business outcomes.
· Leverage knowledge of industry trends and client challenges to develop and deliver compelling value propositions as they apply to the solution being developed and presented.
· Develops and delivers clear and deceive technical sales presentations for client discussions and meetings.
· Works close with other Enterprise Hardware Solution Architects to develop a complete cross-technology solution for the client, assuring that all aspects of the solution are compatible and will best meet the needs of the client.
· Ability to participate in peer-review sessions for large solutions, insuring the best possible solution be delivered without error in the bill-of-materials or proposed architecture.
• 5+ years of experience architecting and presenting complex and advanced technology solutions for medium business to large enterprise
• Experience in developing services requirements and scopes-of-work for medium business to large enterprise projects
• Motivated and self-directed technical professional that can operate within guidelines assigned
• Exceptional communication, presentation, and persuasion skills and a positive professional attitude
• Willingness and ability to travel for client meetings, OEM conferences, and trainings