CompuCom Systems, Inc., a global company headquartered just south of Charlotte, NC, provides IT managed services, infrastructure solutions, consulting and products to Fortune 1000 companies. We are committed to enhancing the end users’ experience in all facets of the word. Our vision is to empower people to achieve the highest levels of performance by making technology work for them — anywhere, anytime, on any device.
What You’ll Do
We are a seeking a strategic Senior Graphic Designer, well-versed in corporate branding and design, that can interpret our business needs into design solutions. You will work on a variety of deliverables to successfully convey our brand and client’s message, including websites, infographics, animations, digital displays, print collateral, social media, signage, presentations and corporate identity while collaborating with our marketing team.
- Develop and create dynamic campaign deliverables for our newly evolving brand
- Work with a wide range of media and use graphic design software
- Take the design “brief” to record requirements and client’s needs
- Schedule and self-manage project implementation and define budget constraints
- Prepare concepts, present your ideas and deliver through completion
- Deliver final files based on project requirements
- Work as part of a team with copywriters, designers, marketing managers and executives
- Act as a mentor to junior members of the team
- Possess a collaborative, flexible spirit in a fast-paced environment
- Willingness to learn new technologies
Who You Are
- Bachelor’s Degree in design/communications
- 7-10 years proven graphic design experience
- Demonstrable design proficiency, possessing a fresh and modern aesthetic, with strong online portfolio
- Interpret complex subject matter into print and digital campaigns comprising of infographics, simple illustration and animations, collateral, digital displays, PPT templates, event materials
- Possess creative versatility, conceptual/visual ability and originality
- Ability to interact, communicate and present ideas
- Up to date with industry leading software and technologies; Adobe Creative Cloud, HTML5 animation (especially CC Animate), CSS, Microsoft Office, G Suite
- Professionalism regarding time, costs and deadlines
- Familiarity with project management software (WorkFront, Asana)
- Nice to haves are; photography, video and prior experience with hi-tech industry
Help us grow our legacy. We’re transforming the way all businesses get IT services. Our client’s tech problems are no longer theirs, the ownership lies with us.
We innovate everything. We connect everyone. And we do it in style with unique personalities who aren’t afraid to change the way the world works, lives, plays and learns.
Join CompuCom. Grow with CompuCom. Build the CompuCom legacy!