CompuCom Systems, Inc., a global company headquartered just south of Charlotte, NC, provides IT managed services, infrastructure solutions, consulting and products to Fortune 1000 companies. We are committed to enhancing the end users’ experience in all facets of the word. Our vision is to empower people to achieve the highest levels of performance by making technology work for them — anywhere, anytime, on any device.
What You’ll Do
We are looking for a prolific and talented content creator to write and produce various types of downloadable content and blog regularly, to expand our company’s digital footprint, awareness, subscribers, and leads. This role requires a high level of creativity, attention to detail, and project management skills.
The Digital Content Producer authors quality content, adapting voice, tone and style to audience and channel social media, blog or long-form and contributed content. They will work closely with subject matter experts and internal teams to produce various types of content.
- Create 1–2 free resources each month to drive leads, subscribers, awareness, and/or other important metrics (examples include ebooks, whitepapers, infographics, guides, templates, etc.).
- Blog on an ongoing basis to support and promote related product and industry topics/trends and to attract site visitors through search, social media, and email subscribers.
- Create and produce content for all digital platforms including websites and social media.
- Learn and apply SEO best practices to all content.
- Grow our subscriber base by providing them with regular, helpful content that’s aligned with their needs and interests.
- Collaborate with designers, product marketers, sales professionals, and external influencers and industry experts to produce relevant content that meets the needs of both key stakeholders and our audience.
- Convince others that your creative ideas are worth investing time and effort in.
- This role is at the core of the marketing team, and others will rely on your work every single day.
Who You Are
- BA/BS degree or equivalent working experience.
- 1 – 3 years’ experience writing for digital publications, preferably covering business and technology topics
- Consistently produce high-quality content in any form (social media posts, blogs, bylines, video scripts, web copy, abstracts, etc.) and adapts voice, tone and style accordingly.
- Fluency in social media and digital publishing platforms
- Able to communicate and collaborate with high-level internal client and external contacts in meetings, interviews and in making recommendations regarding content strategy and/or execution.
- Understand the importance of content in an integrated communications program and its relationship to all forms of storytelling.
- A dual-minded approach: You’re highly creative and an excellent writer but can also be process-driven, think scale, and rely on data to make decisions.
- Proficiency with Adobe Creative Suite (particularly Photoshop and InDesign) and HTML a plus.
Help us grow our legacy. We’re transforming the way all businesses get IT services. Our client’s tech problems are no longer theirs, the ownership lies with us.
We innovate everything. We connect everyone. And we do it in style with unique personalities who aren’t afraid to change the way the world works, lives, plays and learns.
Join CompuCom. Grow with CompuCom. Build the CompuCom legacy!