Seeking a results oriented Sales Executive with experience selling into the retail vertical
The Sr Account Executive is responsible for selling company products and services including service desk, cross functional services, onsite, product procurement, and new store configuration to assigned accounts, industry, or geographic territory. This includes identifying potential customers, initiating a sales relationship, preparing and presenting a solution, and finalizing the sales process. Responsible for making proposals and quoting prices on company products and services. Maintains the existing client base, as well as prospecting new customers. Understands company products and services, as well as those available in the competitive market. Responsible for meeting target sales expectations.
The successful Candidate will meet these qualifications:
- 10 Years’ experience selling ITO
- Experience selling to Retail Services
- Demonstrated success selling Service desk, cross functional services, onsite, product procurement, onsite, new store configuration.
- Ability to develop and conduct effective presentations with contract decision makers (c-level)
- Sells company products and services to local and/or national accounts through sales calls and sales presentations to both existing and prospective customers. This includes interacting directly with the customer, determining the customer needs, and evaluating sales potential.
- Establishes, maintains, and coordinates an effective partnership with the client. Quotes product and service bids, and makes value-added sales proposals to existing customers, as well as to potential customers.
- Acts as a liaison between the customer and the company to resolve issues and close sales.
- Meets individual sales quota within an assigned area and/or accounts, and maintains a client base by selling services and/or products to both existing and potential customers.
- Maintains knowledge of company products and services and new technology available on the market in order to compete effectively in the market. Has broad business knowledge, strategic planning skills, financial management skills, and thorough knowledge of the company’s offerings and strategies.
- Evaluates customer needs, and identifies the proper resources to accomplish the goal.
- Responsible for growing sales revenue for both product and service. Responsible for growing targeted markets.
- Responsible for closing sales and utilizing cross-functional assistance as needed, i.e., Consulting, Marketing and Proposal Services, etc.
- Responsible for collection of accounts receivable from all sales closed in a reasonable and timely fashion, while maintaining good customer relations.
- Acquires appropriate approvals on all contracts through Sales Management, Legal, and Finance.
- Other duties as assigned.
**CompuCom supports Employment Equity and Diversity**CompuCom Systems, Inc., a global company headquartered in North Carrolina, provides IT managed services, infrastructure solutions, consulting and products to Fortune 1000 companies committed to enhancing their end users’ experience. Founded in 1987, privately held CompuCom employs approximately 11,500 associates. For more information, visit www.compucom.com