As a Senior Cloud Architect, you will be assigned to work with CompuCom Account Executives and their client accounts as a technical specialist for Cloud technologies and solutions. You will be viewed internally as a go-to technical resource for a wide range of Cloud technologies with specificity in Google Cloud and Services. Your customers will look to you as a trusted advisor for cloud technologies and to be an expert in infrastructure transformation responsible for translating existing and anticipated customer requirements into specific cloud solutions for very large, complex IT solutions and integrating architecture. Develops and recommends cloud solutions and strategies, based on the analysis of customer business goals, objectives, needs, and existing systems infrastructure. Acts as an advocate for the client, as the ultimate authority on the architecture designed to address client business problems and promotes consideration of CompuCom’s products and services to meet such requirements. Responsible for identifying opportunities, business strategies and development, contract delivery, and client satisfaction. Viewed by customers as a consultant and performance is typically measured by delivery of agreed solutions within budgeted hours. Provides direction for design activities.
- This Senior Cloud Architect position requires broad and deep knowledge of hardware and software products within the following technology areas and manufacturers that CompuCom supports.
Other Required Skills
- Positive attitude towards customer service at all times
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills
- Proficient in the use of a consultative solution selling methodology
- Ability to communicate technical concepts to a diverse client audience - from system administrators to CIOs
- Ability to create high-quality Presentations, Proposals, Statements of Work, and Assessment deliverables
- Self-motivated, proactive, and thrive working in an environment with limited supervision
- Works well in a team with sales and other technical associates, assuming a leadership role when appropriate
- Ability to manage workload in the midst of shifting priorities and challenging deadlines
Experience & Qualifications
- Bachelors (4-year) degree in a technical major (engineering or computer science) required
- 3+ years of presales technical (Solution Architect) and/or 5+ years of hands-on integration and consulting experience with three or more of the above technical skills is required.
- Current, valid technical certifications from any of the manufacturers listed above are highly desired.