Are you motivated to succeed?
Are you a pure hunter driven by the thrill of success?
Do you have at least 5 years experince working at a VAR?
Are you unsatisfied by the status quo and keep reaching for the next level?
CompuCom has consistently been named among the leaders in service desk, managed desktop, managed security, networking and network management, mobility, cloud and infrastructure management, and the Internet of Things. We are seeking a Senior Account Executive who can help us drive and grow that business. A pure hunter who thrives in networking and taking a consultative approach with customers in order to secure new logos and new business within existing clients.
You will be responsible for selling all of CompuCom (Hardware and Services). This includes identifying potential customers, initiating a CompuCom relationship, preparing and presenting a solution, and closing. Responsible for making proposals and quoting prices on company products and services. Understands company products and services, as well as those available from our competitors. Responsible for meeting target sales expectations.
• Sells company products and services to local and/or national accounts through sales calls and sales presentations to both existing and prospective customers. This includes interacting directly with the customer, determining the customer needs, and evaluating sales potential.
• Establishes, maintains, and coordinates an effective partnership with the client. Quotes product and service bids, and makes value-added sales proposals to existing customers, as well as to potential customers.
• Acts as a liaison between the customer and the company to resolve issues and close sales.
• Meets individual sales quota within an assigned area and/or accounts, and maintains a client base by selling services and/or products to both existing and potential customers.
• Evaluates customer needs, and identifies the proper resources to accomplish the goal.
• Responsible for growing sales revenue for both product and service. Responsible for growing targeted markets.
• Responsible for closing sales and utilizing cross-functional assistance as needed, i.e., Consulting, Marketing and Proposal Services, etc.
What we’re looking for:
• Ten plus years’ experience successfully prospecting, closing and managing enterprise client business in the assigned territory as a direct sales lead.
• 5 years minimun experince at a reseller.
• Ability to work creatively as an individual contributor remotely in a virtual home office environment.
• Ability to work quickly, manage large deal volume, and thrive in a very fast paced sales environment.
• College BS or BA degree preferred
What’s in it for YOU:
• The compensation package includes base salary plus commissions
• A generous full benefits package starting day one including health, dental, matching 401k, discount programs
• We have an open-door policy, executives and senior management welcome new ideas and feedback.
• Our culture is relaxed, open, and welcoming with a strong sense of camaraderie.
• Our associates are dedicated to supporting each other to achieve goals and offering the best to our clients.
**CompuCom supports Employment Equity and Diversity**CompuCom Systems, Inc., a global company headquartered in Plano, Texas, provides IT managed services, infrastructure solutions, consulting and products to Fortune 1000 companies committed to enhancing their end users’ experience. Founded in 1987, privately held CompuCom employs approximately 11,500 associates. For more information, visit www.compucom.com